Bel-Tech is a leading general contractor for wireless communications site construction in Western Canada. Our mission is to provide construction services that are performed safely, demonstrate a high standard of quality, and are conducted in a professional and friendly manner for our clients.
We are currently seeking full-time, experienced, motivated Riggers to join our team in beautiful British Columbia. We offer our employees opportunities to realize their professional ambitions and develop a skills set that will last a lifetime. If you find value in performing in a challenging and rewarding working environment, then we want to work with you!
Applicants must have:
- High school or equivalent completion
- Minimum 3 years of rigging experience and proven ability to safely climb and work on towers up to 400 feet in height
- Proven understanding of and experience with telecommunications equipment, cables and hardware
- Willingness/availability to work overtime and/or weekends and travel out of town
- Must be able to work in a team environment, supervisory / team lead experience is an asset
- Climbing/rescue training and basic first aid training is an asset
- Erect telecommunications tower components using cables, ropes, pulleys and other equipment
- Climb and work aloft existing towers up to 400 feet
- Removal and/or installation of telecommunications mounting structures, equipment, antennas, tx-lines, cables and associated hardware
- Maintenance, testing and repair of towers, equipment, cables and hardware
- Inspect and test transmission lines, locate faults and analyze and record test results
How to apply: