Bel-Tech Construction is a wireless communications general contractor. We are currently offering full-time employment to qualified and motivated individuals to work out of our Delta, BC, office.
Offered to applicant:
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
- A positive & rewarding work environment.
- Project/equipment-specific training.
- Opportunities for professional development.
Required from applicant:
- Minimum 2 years experience performing related job duties in the field of wireless telecommunications or similar field.
- Post-secondary education in telecommunications technology (certificate or degree).
- Positive work attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of Huawei, Nokia, Alcatel, and/or Ericsson network equipment and electrical equipment.
- Installation and testing of telecommunications equipment, including, wireless baseband radio installation and commissioning, alarm configuration and testing, fiber cable installation and termination, OTDR fiber testing.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of UMTS & LTE antenna systems, including baseband units (BBUs), remote radio units (RRUs), fiber optic cabling, and electrical supply cabling.
- Installation and testing of electrical DC supply plant equipment and associated wiring.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of microwave radio equipment; including, waveguide return loss & DTF testing, and BER testing.
- Installation and termination of RF cables and jumpers. Testing of RF cable systems using Anritsu Sitemaster. Passive intermodulation (PIM) testing of RF cabling and antennas.
- Troubleshooting and testing of connectivity issues and alarms using RF test equipment, fiber testing
- Preparation of test reports and technical audit reports for new and existing equipment facilities.
- Maintain daily field records and produce daily field reports of task completion. Maintain expense reports and prepare weekly crew timesheets.
- Perform job planning & material estimates/takeoffs.
- Assist in the development of task methods of procedures (MOPs) for installation & technical testing.
How to apply: